How to Paint with Mark Waller
Always wanted to learn how to paint convincing, realistic water scenes?
This is no “paint by numbers” DVD, rather it introduces Mark’s concept of breaking down the appearance of water into four easily manageable “elements”.
This DVD tutorial is a concise overview explaining the appearance of water and how to paint it in almost any circumstance.
>> Suitable For All Skill Levels <<
>> Use Acrylics or Oils <<
You will discover:
- How to understand the elements which make up the appearance of water
- Real world examples to illustrate the processes
- A simple process to understand how these elements interact
- The basic science of water - reflections, refracted light and the behaviour of waves
- Create the illusion of perspective, volume and depth in water
- How to add the details you need to bring realism & movement to your paintings
- Translate these concepts to create your own amazing seascapes from this day forward.
Running time approx 27 mins
Size approx 382MB
MPEG4 file (MP4). Playable on QuickTime Player (or your favourite media player). To get the latest version of QuickTime Player for your Mac or PC, click here.
AAC Stereo audio
720 x 404 screen resolution.
Please note this is a large file. It has been optimised for the best viewing size versus download time. However, this will still take time to download. Our advice? Set it up to download overnight.
Note for iPad owners:
iPad iOS operating system prevents you from downloading this file directing to your iPad. If you attempt to download the DVD to an iPad it may not let you save the file (you may only be able to view it). Please use a different computer device to download and save the file (ie your PC or laptop). You can then import the DVD to iTunes and then sync your iPad to your PC or laptop in order to view on your iPad.
On purchase of your downloadable DVD, you will receive via email a link which is specific to your computer.
To download the MP4 file, simply click on the link. There is a time limit and attempt limit setting on the link (to keep out those nasty pirates!) but please don't worry, if you need more attempts - which hopefully you won't - just contact us and we'll send you another link.
For more info about Mark and his gorgeous paintings, click here.
Purchase Mark's 3-pack of Downloadable DVDs and SAVE!
Back to Shop
Back to Explore Acrylic Painting Home Page