Your Bi-Monthly Fix
*taking the pain out of your paintings
Acrylics Anonymous is YOUR ezine.
Sent at the beginning of every second month, AA is packed full of info to help kickstart your enthusiasm for acrylic painting.
It's fast and free to subscribe. You only need an email address. Don't even have to give us a name - you can remain anonymous too ;)
Becoming a subscriber means you have access to some fantastic offers including a FREE 25 minute video tutorial from Mark, as well as discounts on our downloadable DVDs and video logs, exclusive content and deals, AND all the free info you can handle!! Whew!!
The 12 Steps of Acrylics Anonymous
- We admit we are powerless over painting - our lives have become too much fun.
- We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. That power is painting.
- We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of our compulsion to paint.
- We made a searching & fearless inventory of our painting skills (and came up lacking).
- We admitted to ourselves, and to other human beings the exact nature of our obsession.
- We were entirely unwilling to remove all these defects of character.
- We humbly asked this "power" to provide us with free art supplies. For life, please. Thank you so much.
- We made a list of all the paintings we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- We made direct amends to such paintings wherever possible, except when to do so would destroy them further.
- We continued to take artistic criticism, and when we were wrong promptly argued about it anyway.
- We sought through painting and guidance to improve our skills, praying only to further our knowledge and for the power to carry that knowledge out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other artists, and to practice these principles in all our artistic affairs.
Please Note: We have no intention to offend or villify anyone, of any creed or faith. Our intention is to make painting with acrylics fun and accessible to all. Our decision to call our e-zine Acrylics Anonymous was done in the spirit of humour and fun. We apologise if anyone is offended by this. Sorry, we are Australian and sometimes our humour can be a little misguided. Please forgive us.
For more tips, special offers and inappropriate humour, please subscribe to AA!
To check out our backissues click here.
Top of Acrylics Anonymous
Back To Explore Acrylic Painting Home Page
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.